English | Việt Nam
TERMS OF SERVICES
This Terms and Conditions Agreement include obligations of rights and responsibilities relating to the use of Free Wifi Service (iChip Wifi).
TERMS OF SERVICE AGREEMENT
By pressing the OK button at the login page to start accessing the network, you are committed to:
1. Have Read, Understood and Agreed to all the Terms and Conditions set forth in this context.
2. The validity period of the agreement starts when you press the button until you no longer use the service.
1. To comply with all laws and regulations of the State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
2. Manually equip the personal devices needed to gain access to the network.
3. The Wi-Fi connection device must be set auto-receive of IP and DNS addresses via DHCP.
4. We do not guarantee the security of personal data that you send and receive through the system.
1. You agree not to use this WiFi service to:
- Impersonate an organization or someone for untruthful or distorting propaganda against the Socialist Republic of Vietnam or another organization or individual.
- Transmit any material (posted online, by email or any other form) in opposition to, harm to the security or safety of, or violate the laws of the State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam.
- Propagate or transmit any material (posted online, by email or any other form) that You have no right to provide under the law or otherwise authorized.
- Modify, copy, tamper or modify the header format of a network service to conceal or disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the system.
- Threaten, abuse, harass, defame, invade the privacy of others.
- Transmit (posting, emailing or otherwise) unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, “spam”, “unwanted mail forwarding”, or “spamming”.
- Transmit any material (posted online, by email or any other form) that contains software viruses, files or programs designed to interfere with, disrupt or otherwise limit The function of any software or hardware on the computer or telecommunications equipment.
- Attempt to collect or store the personal data of a third party without consent.
- Use WiFi system for mass transfer of data, server storage.
2. You understand and agree that we reserve the right to disclose your personal information, network access history at the request of the competent authorities of the State of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in case you violate the law.
3. You may not use this wireless connection system to commit illegal activities. If so, you must assume full responsibility.
4. We only support you to access the Internet and do not commit nor be responsible for the quality.
5. This provision of this service is completely free with unlimited time access. For each visit, you are allowed to use the service in 40 minutes continuously without any interruption.
– You will have to log back in when: (1) you have accessed continuously in 40 minutes, or (2) your connection is interrupted after 15 minutes.
– To continue using the Internet, open your browser and visit any valid website (eg http://giaiphapwifimarketing.vn).
6. You are committed to voluntarily use the Service and agree to the provided terms and conditions.
TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE
You agree that we reserve the right to terminate the provision of the service and to completely destroy Your data on the WiFi system at any time without notice of the reasons including, but not limited to, Your violation. Terms and Conditions stated. You also agree that, in the event of termination for any reason, we do not have any liability to You.
We are allowed to reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time. New Terms and Conditions will be posted on the homepage of the system so that you will be aware of them. By continuing to use the Services after access, You approve and agree to abide by the new Terms and Conditions.
If you have trouble accessing or using WiFi, please contact us via hotline 0905 253 257
We do not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, virus-free or otherwise harmful. We do not guarantee the accuracy of the service, including, but not limited to, the privacy, security, and privacy issues that may occur when using wireless service.